Kurmond Veterinary Clinic offer a wide range of services to keep your pets happy and healthy.
- Consultations – General health checks, sick or injured pets, behavioural problems.
- Vaccinations – All Vaccinations include a consultation/health check for the cost of the vaccination.
- Microchipping – Litters and adult pets
- Desexing – we encourage desexing of all non breeding pets for their own health and wellbeing.
- Surgery – orthopaedic, soft tissue and lump removal
- Digital Radiography (x-rays) – skeletal, abdominal and thoracic
- Dental – teeth scaling/cleaning, tooth removal/extractions
- Ophthalmology – Entropion, enucleation (removal), cherry eye
- Laboratory / Pathology – Blood tests, urine/faecal analysis, histology
- Specialist Referral – for critical cases.
- Pharmacy – prescription and non-prescription medication
- Parasite control – heartworm prevention, flea and tick control, intestinal worm control.
- Puppy Preschool – All classes are run by a qualified dog trainer, for help with early puppy training, obedience and problem solving in older dogs.
- Adopt-a-kitten – healthy, well adjusted kittens which are vaccinated, microchipped and wormed in need of a forever home.
- Hydrobath / grooming – comfort clips and bathing for dogs and cats.
- Boarding – We provide boarding for both cats and dogs for our regular clients.
- Pet accessories and food – Shampoo and conditioner, grooming accessories, collars & leads, prescription pet foods.